• The Law Offices of William Kiang

    The most prestigious immigration law firm in Los Angeles, OVER 32 YEARS OF IMMIGRATION EXPERIENCE

  • broken image

    EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program​

    USCIS administers the EB-5 Program. Under this program, entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence) if they:

    • Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and
    • Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
    broken image

    L-1 Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager

    The L-1 nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. This classification also enables a foreign company which does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one.

    broken image

    Employment-Based Immigration: Second Preference EB-2

    You may be eligible for an employment-based, second preference visa if you are a member of the professions holding an advanced degree or its equivalent, or a foreign national who has exceptional ability. Below are the occupational categories and requirements:

    • Advanced Degree
    • Exceptional Ability
    • National Interest Waiver
    broken image

    F1 Visa to study in USA

    An F1 visa is issued to international students who are attending an academic program or English Language Program at a US college or university. F-1 students must maintain the minimum course load for full-time student status.

    broken image

    Visitor ​Visa for Business/Visitor for Pleasure Visas (B-1/2)

    Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting(visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).

    broken image

    Professional (H-1B)

    One of the best known non-immigrant visas for expatriates, the H-1B visa is designed to allow US employers to recruit and hire foreign professionals to work in specialized positions for a limited time. H-1B visa holders generally stay and work legally in the United States for up to six years.

    broken image

    Fiancee / Spouse (K1 / 3)

    US citizens apply for a fiancee, if it is a green card, can not apply for a fiancee, only married in China, and then the green card holder returned to the United States to help his wife apply for a permanent visa, but with a three-year schedule; US citizens are able Apply directly to his fiancee's permanent residence, and do not have to schedule, you can get six months.

    broken image

    Relatives Immigrants

    The so-called Family Based Immigration (Immigrant Family) means that U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States are permitted to apply for permanent legal residency through their relations with their relatives under the immigration law of the United States. Also known as PLR), that is green card.

    broken image

    USA Citizenship

    American citizens also refer to individuals who own the federal citizenship of the United States of America. Foreign citizens can apply for U.S. citizenship by becoming eligible citizens after passing the application process.

    broken image

    Non-immigration Visa

    • Visitor for Business/Visitor for Pleasure Visas (B-1/2 )
    • Treaty Trader Visa and Treaty Investor Visa(E1/2)
    • Student Visa(F-1)
    • Specialty Occupations, DOD Cooperative Research and Development Project Workers, and Fashion Models(H-1B)
    • fiancé(e) allows the alien spouse of a U.S. citizen and his or her minor children / (K1/3)
    • Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager/Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge(L-1A/B)
    • Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement(O-1)
    • Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers(R-1)
    • Qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to seek temporary entry into the United States to engage in business activities at a professional level. (TN visa)
    broken image

    Immigration Visa

    Employment-based immigration

    • Extraordinary Ability
    • Outstanding Professor/Researcher
    • Multi-national Manager/Executive
    • Professions holding an advanced degree or a foreign national who has exceptional ability
    • A skilled worker, professional, or other workers.

    Family-based immigration

    Religious worker immigration

    Investment based immigration

    • EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program

    Citizenship Through Naturalization

    broken image


    • Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes (N-470)
    • Employment Authorization Card (I-765)
    • Advance Parole
    • Reentry Permit
    • USCIS interview
    • Immigration Court
    • Release the detainee from immigration detention
    • Board of Immigration Appeals(BIA)
    • United States Courts for the Ninth Circuit
    • Translation & Notary
  • Law office of William KT Kiang

    The prestigious law firm of William KT Kiang is located in Los Angeles, California, and specializes in immigration law. William Kiang is an accredited attorney with 32 years of experience practicing immigration law. He was born in Qingdao, Shandong province, and, as a child, relocated to Hong Kong with his parents After completing his university studies in the United States, he went on to acquire a Juris Doctor degree.


    He began his distinguished career in 1986 as a government attorney for the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service, (INS), and served as legal counsel for the Directorate General of the USCIS, United States Citizenship and Immigration Service, and all immigration officers.


    In 1994 he left working for the government and decided to bring the benefit of his many years of experience to the private sector, and started his successful law firm. Since then, he has offered a broad range of services to people from Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan regarding immigration-law matters, including green card, naturalization, citizenship, as well as legal matters associated with the Los Angeles Airport office of the ICE, (Immigration and Customs Enforcement). He is one of the few tri-lingual attorneys that can speak fluent English, Mandarin Chinese, and Cantonese. William Kiang has successfully executed thousands of legal matters, including EB-5 Immigration-Through-Investment, Work Permits, H1-B, L1, F1, Extraordinary Ability or Achievement, (EB-1), visas, releasing detainees from immigration detention, Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), etc.


    The law firm of William KT Kiang, is considered the stellar law firm among the Asian community abroad, and in the greater Los Angeles area for its broad range of services and success rate in handling matters of concern to the Asian community. He is considered THE expert in every regard to legal matters concerning immigrants and has been a guest on the only Chinese radio station wherein he explained immigration legality, and fielded questions from the listeners.

    Mr. Kiang has dedicated the better part of his life to meeting the needs of the Asian community. You can contact this office by phone (626) 782-7759 or email, cs@wklaws.com, regarding the EB-5, Green card-through-Investment projects, or any immigration concerns. The law office of William Kiang stands ready to meet all of your concerns with due diligence.


    Free Consultation - Call NOW (626) 782-7759

    1411 S Garfield Ave, Suite 207, Alhambra CA 91801

    Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm.

    (626) 782-7759